THE ENGLISH TIDDLYWINKS ASSOCIATION
- The adult version of the game of tiddlywinks started in January 1955.
- The English Tiddlywinks Association (ETwA) was set up in 1958.
- ETwA's objectives are to promote the game
and coordinate winking activities in England and the rest of the
- To this end, ETwA:
- maintains the official rules of tiddlywinks;
- arranges tiddlywinks tournaments;
- publishes the journal Winking
- keeps winks players in touch with what's going on.
Interested people are recommended first to read the list of
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (FAQ).
The National Teams of Four was won by Alan Dean, Andrew Garrard, Charles Relle & Geoff Thorpe.
The Cambridge Open is 1-2 February 2014.
Players are invited to subscribe to the ETwA mailing list: simply send
an email asking to subscribe to
The ETwA WWW site is currently maintained by
Last updated: 3 December 2013